8/16/2009

Only forward

From Posthuman Blues, and others, etc.

Another view of the changing metaphysical structure of time, by one of those great talkers of history.



Is this right? Am I right? Who can really describe the change of our metaphysical structure with any veracity or authority?

The great thing about metaphysics in a post-structuralist world is that time is always continuing to pass. Leotard and the post-modernists still get older, and seconds still keep clicking by. Know what I mean?

Better check your own wristwatch I guess, if you still wear one.

[I believe the footage in the clip is from one or several of the Qatsi trilogy. I love those (another synchronicity with the works of Philip Glass) and often throw them on when I need a good active-thinking meditation.]

No comments: