3/08/2007

My Sugar

Last night, the woman that I love threw my giant Pixy Stix out of the window of a cab on the West Side highway, because I'm "getting fat" and "I deserved it for hurting her hand" with said tube of colored sugar. She is the greatest. Seriously.

Other great things about her:

-She is artistic.
-She likes hot chocolate.
-If she ever converts to Judaism, it won't be because of me, it will be because she wants to do it.
-She dances to pop songs with this silly little dance, so cute that it melts me.
-She might be getting her own blog soon, that I'm not allowed to read or link to, because it will be secret.
-She also has secret identities.
-Other than hot chocolate, I know that she likes cupcakes, popsicles, waffles, and chicken marsala.
-She punches me in her sleep if she dreams about me being fresh.
-I think she's still sleeping in my bed right now, even though I am at work.
-She complained that I never write about her in my blog.

Anyway, sorry, this post is lame, but it's not for you.
We'll be back to our regularly scheduled blog later.

No comments: